Grant funds are to be used to improve the quality of health of El Dorado County’s West Slope residents.
- Strict adherence to grant guidelines.
- Proposals must identify the type of health outcome expected, and how progress is measured.
- Applicant must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or have a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) organization, and is capable of administering the project’s funds.
- Project or program focus must support health priorities as identified by Marshall Foundation for Community Health, determined by the current community health needs assessment.
- Awards are final and determined by committee review.
- The Marshall Foundation for Community Health’s full name and logo are to be included in all types of advertisement or articles that the grant and/or project/service it supports, is communicated to the public.
Apply for a Grant
Grant funding is open from January to September each year.
Please contact our office if you have any questions. 530.642.9984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.