At Marshall Medical Center,
we take a special interest in the seniors of our community. The Marshall Golden Club is a service for seniors that offers assistance with insurance and Medicare paperwork, up-to-date information on Medicare benefits and changes in health care laws, and much more.
As a member,
you have access to low cost glucose and cholesterol screenings and other health screenings provided through Marshall’s Diabetes and Nutrition Education Program in Cameron Park.
You are also entitled to receive other free services and benefits with your membership. The best part of all is that membership in the Marshall Golden Club is free to all Western Slope residents, age 50 or older.
Your free membership includes:
- Free assistance with Medicare and insurance paperwork
- Low-cost glucose and cholesterol screenings by appointment
- Access to current health and wellness education through Marshall’s Diabetes and Nutrition Education Program
- Low-income funding for emergency response systems units
- Free notary services by appointment
- 20% discount on meals in the hospital cafeteria at any time
- Free meals in your room for a spouse who visits you while you are in the hospital
- Estate Preservation & Planned Giving Seminars
For more information call (530) 642-9984 or click here for a printable application form to mail in or complete and submit the online application below.